- RSS Channel Showcase 3553868
- RSS Channel Showcase 1937990
- RSS Channel Showcase 1238342
- RSS Channel Showcase 8285885
Articles on this Page
- 06/16/15--05:00: _Tropical Papaya Boats
- 07/28/15--05:00: _Easy Traditional Re...
- 09/17/15--05:00: _3-Ingredient Mocha ...
- 11/27/15--05:00: _Apple Pecan Arugula...
- 05/13/17--05:00: _Golden Goddess (Tur...
- 05/25/17--05:00: _Super Green Spiruli...
- 05/31/17--05:00: _Easy Chimichurri Sa...
- 06/12/17--05:00: _Easy Red Salsa
- 07/03/17--05:00: _Rainbow “Raw-maine”...
- 08/07/17--16:22: _How to Make Tahini ...
- 08/07/17--16:35: _DIY Shawarma Spice ...
- 08/07/17--16:51: _How to Make a Chia Egg
- 08/08/17--05:00: _Peanut Butter & Jel...
- 08/20/17--03:00: _Best Vegan Matcha L...
- 06/16/15--05:00: Tropical Papaya Boats
- 07/28/15--05:00: Easy Traditional Red Sangria
- 09/17/15--05:00: 3-Ingredient Mocha Milkshake
- 11/27/15--05:00: Apple Pecan Arugula Salad
- 05/13/17--05:00: Golden Goddess (Turmeric) Hummus
- 05/25/17--05:00: Super Green Spirulina Smoothie (5 Ingredients!)
- 05/31/17--05:00: Easy Chimichurri Sauce (10 minutes!)
- 06/12/17--05:00: Easy Red Salsa
- 07/03/17--05:00: Rainbow “Raw-maine” Taco Boats
- 08/07/17--16:22: How to Make Tahini Dressing
- 08/07/17--16:35: DIY Shawarma Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (or cloves)
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (or 1/2 tsp ground black pepper)
- Add all spices to a small jar and shake or stir to combine.
- 08/07/17--16:51: How to Make a Chia Egg
- 08/08/17--05:00: Peanut Butter & Jelly Açaí Bowls
- 08/20/17--03:00: Best Vegan Matcha Latte
Ah, summertime. The perfect season to forgo bowls and use fruit instead. Let’s do this! Have you ever tried a papaya? My first time was when we vacationed in Bali and it seemed to be the star of most fruit platters. The flavor was a little unique at first and I couldn’t decide if I loved it or hated […]
I had the best sangria (and patatas bravas) of my life when we went to Spain in 2013. Perhaps my recollection of that first drink is slightly biased. We’d just arrived to Barcelona from a long, tiring train ride, and then walked what seemed like miles carrying 40-pound backpacks into the city to reach our AirBnB. We were […]
Remember that coconut ice cream we made? Yeah, you’re gonna need that. It’s coffee chocolate milkshake time (as promised). This mocha milkshake is inspired by one of my favorite childhood desserts – Arby’s Jamocha milkshake. I know – shame, shame. But I was a bit of a junk food addict growing up – true story. If […]
Can I talk to you about salad, and also, life? First, salad. No one should be forced to have a conversation on an empty stomach. This salad is an adaptation of one I’ve been making recently for friends when hosting. It’s so simple in nature you likely already have most of the ingredients on hand right now […]
You know golden milk, right?
Well, have you met her cousin golden hummus? She’s sort of a diva. She goes by goddess because she’s so vibrant in color and boasts mad anti-inflammatory effects. Give her a crown already (or at least a carrot). Also, you should totally invite her over because she might just change your life.
Golden goddess hummus? Yes, it’s a thing.
Summer is creepin’ on and I’m craving fresh, green things, like this smoothie.
What makes it super green? We’re about to find out. Shall we?
This smoothie is about as easy as it gets: 5 ingredients, 5 minutes, 1 blender.
The base is frozen banana, cucumber (we learned about cucumber’s health benefits in my Cucumber Smoothie), and coconut milk. I include hemp seed as an optional addition for healthy fats and protein.
Say hello to the only sauce you’ll ever need.
OK, maybe not the only sauce. But pretty dang close.
If you’ve never had chimichurri, prepare to be blown away. It’s my new favorite thing! Shall we?
This magical chimichurri sauce is simple, requiring just 10 minutes, 1 bowl (or food processor), and 8 ingredients to prepare.
The base is spicy serrano pepper and garlic, which is layered with fresh cilantro and parsley.
How have I gotten 5 years into writing a food blog and not provided a simple red salsa recipe?
How dare I? How could I? I know. Shame, shame. But I realized this recently and am excited to fill the void with this EASY, 10-minute Red Tomato Salsa! Let’s do it!
I did quite a bit of experimenting for this 10-minute, 8-ingredient, 1- bowl recipe.
You guys have requested more no-cook / heat-free dinners, and this is the first one that came to mind!
If you’ve never had romaine taco boats, you haven’t lived! OK, maybe you’ve lived, but you haven’t enjoyed the freshest, most satisfying dinner I know.
Let’s make “Raw-maine” tacos!
This recipe is simple, with just 10 ingredients, 15 minutes, and no cooking required!
Ready to learn my go-to dressing that’s perfect for salads, bowls, falafel, and more?
Allow me to introduce my 3-ingredient tahini dressing that’s so delicious it’s like liquid gold. I always have some on hand!
How to Make Tahini Dressing Print Friendly Version Prep time 5 mins Total time 5 mins A creamy, rich sauce of tahini (sesame paste), lemon juice, and maple syrup!
A quick and easy DIY shawarma spice blend to add to all of your favorite chickpea dishes, scrambles, salads, vegetables, and more!
DIY Shawarma Spice Blend Print Friendly Version Prep time 5 mins Total time 5 mins An easy, reliable shawarma blend that's smoky, spicy, and big on flavor! Perfect for seasoning crispy chickpeas, falafel, curries, scrambles, vegetables and more! Author: Minimalist Baker Recipe type: Spice Blend Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Mediterranean-Inspired Serves: ~1/4 cup Ingredients
What’s a chia egg?
If you’re looking to get into vegan baking, you should know what a chia egg is and how to use it!
It’s simple – just 1 Tbsp chia seeds + 2.5 Tbsp water = a chia egg. But then what? So many uses!
You can use a chia egg (or flax egg) as an egg substitute in many dishes, like quick breads, waffles, cookies, and more!
On a recent trip to Kansas to visit friends and family, we stopped at a local juice shop called Songbird that had the delicious, healthy offerings I was craving when away from home.
Are you surprised to know I went two days in a row? And that I ordered the same thing both days? I’m so predictable it’s not even funny.
This was one of my first açaí bowl experiences, and the flavor combination of banana peanut butter finally compelled me to create an inspired version for the blog.
Matcha lattes, you guys. Vegan matcha lattes. Naturally sweetened vegan matcha lattes. Things are getting very hipster over here today and I’m very into it.
I’ve been on and off the caffeine train many times over the last decade. Some days, it’s my superpower. Other days, it makes me feel like an insane person.
So when I’m needing a little pick-me-up these days, I’ve been opting for a gentler source of caffeine that also boasts a flurry of antioxidants: matcha green tea powder!